Open your future
Founded in 1978, Lynden Door is a family owned and operated business that has become one of the leading producers of residential, architectural and commercial doors in the Western U.S. and Canada.
Features and Benefits of Choosing Lynden Door
- All door skins are pre-graded before manufacturing since every type and style of door skin has its own inherent defects. This is to remove defective products before they are used in the construction process and sent into the field.
- Benefit: This process helps toward eliminating job site visits due to face problems, and allows you to concentrate on new business.
- Lynden residential doors feature wide top and bottom rails. This is a standard that differentiates us from the competition.
- Benefit: This will allow you to cut a door down by 1” on each end without jeopardizing the doors structural integrity. This will also help keep any extra cost of re-railing doors to a minimum.
- Flush hollow core doors feature more paper than most competitors.
- Benefit: More paper adds to the structural integrity of the door. Having a good spread of paper into the corners and tight to the stile helps reduce wavy looking faces, due to inadequate blocking.
- Two lock blocks in all book edge doors:
- Benefit: Provides better structural integrity and flexibility for pre-hangers.
- 3” wide particleboard lock blocks.
- Benefit: This width combined with a wider stile gives you full blocking for a typical 2-3/4” back set cylindrical lock.
- Birch and Red Oak four door bifolds are pre-graded before manufacturing into matching sets. When you purchase a Lynden Birch or Red Oak four door bifold, we guarantee them to be a matching set or we will take it back.
- Benefit: Eliminates job site visits due to poor or non-matching bifold sets.
- Molded bifolds come standard with a flush back: Because molded and flush skins are so different, they are acclimated with each other for 48 hours prior to manufacturing.
- Benefit: This process virtually eliminates warpage due to an unbalanced construction, yet provides a cost benefit to the customer